- History of Photoshop
- What Photoshop can do?
- Software like Photoshop
- System Requirement for Photoshop
- Difference between Vector and Raster
- Jobs in Photoshop stream line.
Section 1 – Tools and Panel
- Photoshop Interface and Environment
- Color Palette in Photoshop
- Editing and saving workspace
- Adobe Bridge
- Creating new document, saving preset, opening a file, saving a document and closing a document
- Image magnification, Panning.
- Undoing and Redoing and Revert.
- Moving, Rotating and Scaling Images in Photoshop.
Section 2: Layers and Image Size
- Creating, duplicating, renaming and deleting a layers
- Merging, Rasterizing, flattening, Smart object a layer.
- Grouping, Hiding, Organizing and Locking Layers
- Different types of Images
- Image mode
- Image size, Canvas Size
Section 3: Colors and Selection Tools
- Color basic
- Difference between RGB and CMYK
- Foreground and Background Color
- Applying fill color, stroke color and opacity.
- Eye Dropper, Gradient and Swatches.
- Move tool, Selection Multiple images.
- Making selection, Deselecting, Inverse and Saving/Loading selection
- Adding ,Deleting, and Feathering selection
- Lasso tool, Polygonal tool, Magnetic lasso tool.
- Magic wand tool and Quick Selection tool
- Practical works – Removing a image from its background and placing it in different background.
Section 4:Basic Photo Correction and image adjustment
- Color correction in photo using color balance
- Hue and saturation and Black and white
- Red eye and Ruler tool
- Brightness, contrast and Levels
- Curves, Exposure and Threshold
- Photo merge
- Practical works – Panorama Effect, Modifying dark photo into brightness, color adjusting in photo, Black and White photo effect, Bringing color to grayscale images, Straighten a photo using ruler tool.
Section 5: Retouching and Repairing
- Rotating, Flipping and Distorting and images
- Cropping images
- Smudge, Burn and Dodge tool
- Blurring and Sharpening Images
- Clone stamp and Pattern stamp tool
- Spot healing brush tool and Content aware
- Practical works – Repairing a Damage photo, changing a pimple and scar face into a model, bringing sharpness to an image, removing unwanted areas in an Image.
Section 6: Masking in Photoshop
- Explaining about masking
- Applying and Deleting mask
- Layer mask
- Clipping mask
- Quick mask
- Practical Works – Morphing (face morphing, animal morphing) using Layer mask, Colage work of Photo and using clipping mask, fast and quick selection using Quick mask.
Section 7: Adjustment layer, blending mode & Layer style
- What are adjustment layers?
- Difference between adjustment layers and normal layer
- Applying, Deleting and Organizing adjustment layers.
- What are Blending modes, Different types of blending modes?
- What are Layer style and Different type of Layer style?
- Applying, Copying, Clearing and Hiding a layer style
- Practical Work – Blending images, pencil effect, Horror photo, stone man, shadow effect etc.
Section 8: Brushes, shapes and Pen tool
- Using the Brush tool and Brush Palette.
- Creating new brushed and saving it.
- Setting Shape dynamics and Brush Scattering.
- Using Shape tool.
- Creating new shapes.
- Using the pen tool.
- Adding, Modifying and Deleting Anchor points.
Section 9: Matte Painting
- Explaining Matte painting.
- Showing the movies where matte painting is used a lot.
- Compositing of Images and Masking.
- Color Correction and Cropping.
Section 10: Text
- Basic text, typing and selecting text.
- Changing Font size, color and alignment of the text.
- Editing the Bounding box
- Applying layer effects to the text
- Practical work – Text Effects(Fire, Snow, Water, Gold, Diamond, Metal, text in face, Movie titles, 3d text)
Section 11: Filters
- Understanding Filters
- Using blur (Gaussian blur, Motion, Radial and Lens blur)
- Using Distort, Texture, stylizes, sharpening and sketch filters.
- Using Lens flare and Lighting effects.
- Practical works – Creating wallpapers with filters, creating moon, fire, clouds, applying lights and lens fare to photo, applying blur to a photo and sharpening images.
Section 12: Introduction of web layout
- Explaining about website and internet
- Types of website and its extension
- Standard web layout size
- Choosing right colors for background and font
- Designing a layout and organizing the layers
- Saving it for web.
- Practical work – Creating a complete layout for website( corporate, commercial, portfolio)